background

Saturday, March 30, 2013

6 months!!!

I'm starting to run out of things to say. Does anyone actually read this? I mean it's obvious why you're here.- Isaac pictures. Yes yes, 'fess up. You just like us for our baby...
Just kidding.
Well, if the title didn't give it away, Isaac is 6 months. The 19lb wonder is now sitting up on his own. He wants to crawl pretty bad though...maybe in the next post or two? We're introducing him to some foods, the incredibly appetizing rice cereal and baby food jar variety. It's taking a considerable amount of long suffering and patience... especially after his great-grandma introduced him to ice cream... nothing tastes as good as that! How are we supposed to compete?
Speaking of grandmas...Isaac got to meet his great-great grandma Jean!. That's right. GreatX2. We took a FIVE generation picture with her at her birthday party in Vernal.
Please note this was a family event - meaning that we were looking at six different cameras for one picture...Isaac got the right idea...DON'T LOOK AT ANY OF THEM!
The Dan Bartlett Clan that was there. (Also note that Isaac was beginning to pull my hair. There were some...interesting...pictures taken seconds after this one)

So...I'm not sure if I'm running out of commentary or if I'm just straight up lazy... I'm just gonna post the pictures and maybe say something significant about them. (Some people are just so good at this blog thing...I'm doing this under duress.)
He likes to help me with the laundry...or slow me down...it's a toss up. 



 "Mom...make a blog post...my public is waiting for me..."

 Now that we are introducing foods to him we must also teach him what is not food...

 He was helping clean all the bedding.

 He's pretty thrilled about it.

 His variation on Derek Zoolander's blue steel.

 Haha, just kidding...

...it's blue magnum.

 Striking a pose at breakfast.



This boy is a Georgia boy. He loves his peaches!

He is also acquiring a taste for legitimate BBQ...

 ...or yellow cups.

Kennedy was having fun dressing him up. 





Love this boy.

I can't believe how blessed we are. This kid is almost always smiling. He's the center of our little world right now, if you couldn't tell. I look at that boy and I feel like I'm unstoppable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment